What if you never had the dreaded, “Um…What Do I write about?” moment again?
What would it feel like to have your next three months of blog posts, social media posts, newsletters, and podcasts mapped out in an easy-to-follow plan?
We all know how important content is to engage and delight out future customers, but who has the time to write thoughtful posts every day?
You do, that’s who!
You are the expert on your business, and with the right content plan, you can create the kind of content that brings in the right people who comment on your posts, engage in your email lists, and the kind of people who buy your product and service.
You Have Almost Everything You Need Right Now!
You have the knowledge, you have the skills, and you have the creativity to create content. You also have the time, seriously you do. You Just Need the tools to put it all together and the right person to show you exactly how to do it. That’s where I come in!
The 3-Month Content Strategy Workshop will teach you how to:
- Eliminate the dreaded, “What do I post?” moments.
- Write content that actually drives people to your website.
- Create a continuous story that your readers will love.
- Use content to support your overall business goals.
- Save time and money by setting up an easy system.
- All while leaving room for spontaneity and creativity.
Is The 3-Month Content Strategy Session for Me?
If you’re a business owner with no time to plan out or write content and you’ve rather give it to someone else to put in place.
If you just don’t know where to start, but you have all these ideas floating around.
If you want to increase your engagement with your followers and get your content to actually bring people to your website.
How Does it Work?
When you book a one-on-one 3-Month Content Strategy session, we’ll first decide on the best place for you. Whether it’s a coffee shop, your house, over a Zoom video call, or your office – we’ll ensure you have all the space you need.
I’ll send you a questionnaire before our meeting to get you thinking outside of the box and to fully understand your time and what you’ve already been working on.
During the 3-hour
We’ll look at your goals, how much time you can devote to planning, and who is helping you. Then we’ll get to work organizing 3 months of content.
When we’re finished you’ll have:
- A list of content ideas and themes to inspire you.
- My signature content calendar system to use over and over again.
- A three-month plan for consistently creating content that matters.
- The tools to be efficient so you don’t spend hours each day creating and posting content.
- The know-how to repeat the process over and over again.